About the Behavioral Health Home Project
Living with a serious mental illness or serious emotional disturbance is hard and it makes understanding how to get help even more difficult. The Behavioral Health Home simplifies everything you do. The Behavioral Health Home is a benefit for Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, and MIChild enrollees. MORC’s team will work with you to coordinate, support, and help manage your health care and social needs. With this extra support, you can take control of your care.
If you meet the qualifying health conditions and live in one of the participating counties, the Behavioral Health Home could be for you.
Qualifying Health Conditions
You must live in Oakland County and be diagnosed with:
Serious Mental Illness or Serious Emotional Disturbance
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder, single episode
- Major depressive disorder, recurrent
- Other anxiety disorders
- Other mental disorders due to physiological condition
- Reaction to severe stress, and adjustment disorders
- Schizoaffective disorders