MORC, Inc. has been closely monitoring the coronavirus and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments. We want you to know that our commitment to support those we serve and your families remains strong, even in these challenging times.
MORC will be entering Phase 4 of our re-opening plan on June 1, 2021. During this time, our operations will be as follows:
- MORC offices will resume normal business hours.
- Employees and guests will have to undergo a temperature check upon entry and wear a mask when walking through the office or in any situation when six feet of distance cannot be achieved.
- Group therapy sessions and public meetings are allowed at our offices within capacity limits, and in compliance with the above safety measures.
- Clinic services (psychiatry, psychology, OT, speech) are available in person at our offices.
- Many administrative staff are working hybrid schedules but are available by phone and e-mail.
- Our main phone lines are available for assistance in reaching our staff. Our on-call service will continue as usual.
Other questions and concerns can be directed to our Vice President of Customer Service at 586-263-8644. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time.
Public Health Resources
We strongly encourage all in our MORC family to join us in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus by following the guidelines of the CDC and local public health officials. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.