MORC, Inc. has been closely monitoring the coronavirus and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments. We want you to know that our commitment to support those we serve and your families remains strong, even in these challenging times.
Therefore, we wanted to advise you of some operational changes we are making that will allow us to continue to serve our communities while minimizing risk to those we support as well as our staff.
- MORC's administrative offices have been closed until further notice. OT and speech appointments will continue at our clinics.
- MORC Autism Center reopened on July 6 but with limited capacity.
- Group therapy sessions and public meetings at our office-based locations will be suspended until further notice.
- Administrative staff will be primarily working remotely, but still available by phone and e-mail.
- Our main phone lines will be available for assistance in reaching our staff. Our on-call service will continue as usual.
Other questions and concerns can be directed to our Vice President of Customer Service at 586-263-8644. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this difficult time. Together, we will get through this.
Public Health Resources
We strongly encourage all in our MORC family to join us in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus by following the guidelines of the CDC and local public health officials. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.