MORC, Inc. has been closely monitoring the coronavirus and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments. We want you to know that our commitment to support those we serve and your families remains strong, even in these challenging times.
MORC will be entering Phase 4 of our re-opening plan on June 1, 2021. During this time, our operations will be as follows:
- MORC offices will resume normal business hours.
- Employees and guests will have to undergo a temperature check upon entry and wear a mask when walking through the office.
- Group therapy sessions and public meetings are allowed at our offices within capacity limits, and in compliance with the above safety measures.
- Clinic services (psychiatry, psychology, OT, speech) are available in person at our offices.
- Many administrative staff are working hybrid schedules but are available by phone and e-mail.
- Our main phone lines are available for assistance in reaching our staff. Our on-call service will continue as usual.
Other questions and concerns can be directed to our Vice President of Customer Service at 586-263-8644. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time.
Public Health Resources
MDHHS COVID Vaccine Information Site
Coronavirus Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
Where to get the COVID Vaccine
Meijer Vaccine Program for Individuals with Disabilities
Macomb County Vaccine Information
Oakland County Vaccine Information
Wayne County Vaccine Information
Social Story Vaccination Videos for persons with disabilities
What to do if you are sick with Coronavirus
Michigan Governor Executive Orders
COVID-19 Resources for Special Educators, Therapists and Families
Resources for IEP Families Sheltering at Home
We strongly encourage all in our MORC family to join us in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus by following the guidelines of the CDC and local public health officials. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.
Macomb County COVID resources for businesses
Local health department and hospital contact information
COVID 19 Support Group for Families of those with developmental disabilities
Detroit area schools offering meal services
List of Michigan Public Universities COVID-19 resources
A list of public utilities in Michigan and how they are assisting
Michigan Community Action Agencies