Our Approach: Family Life Skills Program
Our Family Life Skills Program is focused on supporting, engaging and empowering families that have a child with Autism. Our services go beyond offering Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, to include strategies and activities that engage the whole family. Complimenting high quality ABA and social skills training for the child with Autism are family life goals, coached play sessions and enhanced family training. The goal of our Autism services is not only to improve the quality of life and independence of children with Autism, but also to improve the quality of life for the family by empowering all members towards successful outcomes.
Services offered at our Autism Centers
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services.
- Individual social skills training that utilizes social stories, structured routines, modeling, visual cues,reinforcement, prompts and task analysis for skill acquisition.
- Enhanced family training that includes coached play sessions, family skill building and recreation of challenging scenarios on-site.
- A pediatric/adolescent psychiatric consultant is available to review cases where multiple medications are being utilized. This has resulted in more efficient management of psychiatric disturbances with the least restrictive amount of medication.
- Knowledge is power! Click here to find a library of helpful articles in our Knowledge Base.
Eligibility and Payment Options
Children aged 2 to 18 with a diagnosis of Autism are eligible for services. Contact us at 248-918-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information!
We accept Medicaid and most private insurances. There is currently no waiting list. Call us today to verify insurance benefits.
Interested in Autism Services? Contact Us at:
MORC Autism and Children’s Centers
505 E. Maple
Troy, MI 48083