Because family members can’t always be there or simply cannot provide the level of care needed, MORC Home Care is committed to providing the best in home care services so that clients can live safely and comfortably at home. Whether your condition is a minor setback, an illness, injury or the need for “just a little bit of help,” MORC Home Care provides compassionate care that can make a difference in the quality of life for the individuals they serve.
You can feel secure knowing that our team of skilled professionals are experienced, insured, and bonded. They undergo rigorous background checks, including drug screening and health tests. Their skills are kept up-to-date through regular training and supervision by a registered nurse with more than a quarter of a century of experience at some of the finest institutions in the world.
Services vary by community but could include:
- Adult day health
- Chore services
- Community living supports
- Transition supports
- Counseling services
- Environmental adaptations
- Goods and services
- Home delivered meals
- Non-Medical transportation
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Private duty nursing
- Respite Care
- Self-Determination with fiscal intermediary
- Specialized Medical Equipment
To be eligible for the MI Choice Waiver Program, persons must:
- Be medically appropriate for a nursing home
- Be Medicaid eligible
- Be 18 years of age or older with a disability who would otherwise require nursing home care OR be over age 65 and in need of nursing home care.
- Have a monthly income of $2,250 or less.
- Reside in Macomb, Oakland, Livingston, Monroe, St. Clair or Washtenaw counties
All persons referred to MI Choice receive a telephone intake interview to determine eligibility for an in-home assessment. If eligible, a registered nurse and social worker visit the person’s home for a more in-depth assessment.
Know Your Rights!
Click here to read our non-discrimination statement
Click here to find assistance in a language other than English.
MORC Home Care MI Choice Waiver Office of Grievance & Appeals
For more information or assistance on the Internal Grievance & Appeal call our direct line 586-263-8911 or toll-free at 866-593-7413. TTY users call: 586-286-5036. Hours of operation are 8:00 am – 4:30.