IEP and Moving to a Different State

An IEP is short for an Individualized Education Program. It is a set of special education services intended for children with special needs. Schools across the country use the term IEP, but the rules may differ across different states. So, while there will be no changes should you relocate
without changing the school district, if you are moving to a different state, your child may need a new IEP. Read more.