Warrior Moms Pajama Party
Sat, May 5th
8:30am - 9:30pm
2601 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Join us for the 5th Annual Warrior Moms’ Pajama Party! This is your chance to take care of yourself, meet with solution providers, hear from inspirational speakers, get pampered and get support.
This event is for moms of children with diagnoses such as: ADD/ADHD, PANDAS, RAD, FASD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, sensory issues, anxiety, depression, learning issues and more.
Your conference day pass includes continental breakfast, lunch, snacks (gluten free and vegetarian options available), and the following activities:
- Access to more than 20 solution providers
- Estee Lauder make-up classes
- Creative art project
- Special Warrior Moms’ carry bag
- Cooking demonstrations
- Raffles and giveaways
- Opportunity to make new friends
- Inspirational speeches from Dr. Joel Kahn, MD on practical ideas to stay healthy and Ron and Janet Sandison, a story of hope and healing
Cost is $87 for a day pass or $147 for overnight. Click here to reserve your space!