We believe that a well-trained workforce is the investment you make into your organizations culture. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality training that focuses on a Transformational Learning Model; learning that can lead to changes in understanding, actions and belief systems.
Utilizing best practices for teaching the adult learner along with a commitment to honor the important role of today’s human service professional allows us to provide a blended menu of instructor led, on-line and digital education to prepare all levels of today’s workforce in human services.
MORC’s commitment to creating a Culture of Gentleness recognizes that in order to develop long-term, sustainable, positive outcomes for those with complex needs we must address the need for all shareholders to feel safe, valued, confident and competent. This philosophy is inner-woven into all training services.
Educating, empowering and mentoring today’s human service professional.
- There is hope for all people
- People deserve to feel emotionally and physically safe
- People deserve to feel loved
- All people have unconditional value
- Individuals thrive “in community” where there is a sense of belonging and meaningful relationship with others
- Community is not a destination; rather, community is a state of being
- We have a personal responsibility to act with urgency, focus, and unyielding commitment on our beliefs