Our mission at Easterseals MORC is to lead the way to 100% access, equity and inclusion for individuals with disabilities, their families and communities. When you choose Easterseals MORC, you have the power to design your own care plan and to decide what is right for you. We encourage you to tell us your needs, goals and dreams and then we will guide you through the services and supports that will help you achieve that vision. Our approach to services emphasizes the core values of person-centered planning, self-determination and personal choice to help maximize independence and achieve successful outcomes.
Easterseals MORC acknowledges the support of Macomb County Community Mental Health, Oakland Community Health Network, Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network, and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services in providing our services.
Easterseals MORC offers a diverse array of services for people of all ages and abilities. Eligibility for services may vary based on service type, location and medical necessity. Our services include:
- Support Coordination: We work with you to develop a plan of services that meet your needs.
- Self-Direction: This option gives you more control over your life by allowing you to hire your own staff and manage your own budget.
- Home Choices:Easterseals MORC lets you decide the living situation that is best for you among a variety of options including residing with family, group homes, independent living and shared supports.
- Respite Services: Respite services provide a short term break for unpaid caregivers of those we serve.
- Peer Mentoring: Peer Mentors offer support and guidance from someone who understands to those we serve in all areas of life.
- Children and Family Services: MORC offers family-centered planning, the Children’s Waiver Program, Applied Behavior Analysis therapy, and other supportive services for children with special needs.
- Autism Services: Easterseals MORC offers Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy and other family supports both in-home and at our Autism and Children’s Center.
- Clinical Services: Easterseals MORC offers a variety of clinical services including psychology, occupational therapy, nursing support, dietary support and speech therapy.
- Behavioral Health Home: A Behavioral Health Home is a healthcare service delivery model focused on combining primary care, mental health services, as well as social services and supports for adults and children diagnosed with mental illness. The BHH is a benefit for Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, and MIChild enrollees.
- Senior Services: Easterseals MORC offers services to help seniors and those with disabilities to remain in their own home instead of the nursing home through the MI Choice Waiver and Nursing Facility Transition programs.
- Nursing Facility Transition Program: This program offers one-time transition services to assist those in nursing facilities to successfully discharge into the community.
- Training: Easterseals MORC offers a variety of classes, seminars and educational opportunities to educate, empower and mentor direct support professionals.
Easterseals MORC works with a large network of direct service providers to give you the greatest amount of choice possible in coordinating your services. Click here to search our provider directory.
Services are available for individuals with intellectual disabilities who meet the eligibility requirements for public mental health services.